NOTE: Registration for new participants is closed for this session.
You’re never too young to be smart and savvy with money!
• Financial Decision Making for Teens and Tweens
• Spending and Saving-How Does that Work?
• Credit and Debt-Smart Choices Start Now
• Employment and Income-Ideas for Now and Later
• Investing to Grow Your Dough
Parent informational program Monday, June 21, 7:00 PM at the same link.
Family Fun! Money Themed Family Activity night Thursday, June 24, 7:00-8:30 PM. Interactive activities, games, and a money themed on-line escape room challenge! (A different link will be used)
Note: All participants, teens and parents, should register individually, even if they are from the same household or using the same device.
Deadline for Registration:
Tuesday June 14 for contactless materials pick-up (see below)
Friday June 18 for electronic materials delivery
Materials: Electronic or Pickup. Pickup includes program materials, UMD Extension sports pack with program and school supplies, merch, snacks, and a new backpack! See registration for pickup times and locations.
Program details on our Facebook page. Copy the page link into your browser: https://www.facebook.com/UMD.Extension.Money
Like and follow these pages for additional program information and financial tips and news!
All participants will receive:
1. Tickets for the whole family to a Gooding/Carter Hulsey/Funding the Future live celebration concert hosted on-line. Concert will be held in late summer. Details available soon!
2. Smart Cents certificate of completion
PARENTS: Come learn about the content and objectives of the Smart Cents Teen Personal Finance Workshop, as well as strategies for raising money smart teens. 7:00 PM, Monday, June 21. Please complete a separate registration.
Important: Thursday, June 24, 7:00-8:00, is a money themed game session for the whole family. Grab some popcorn and join!